Open for business again
Welcome to the Not 2 Fast Not 2 Furious Driving School
You may not have realised it yet but you could have just taken a very important decision that could change your whole life, so well done, keep going! Freedom, independence, greater career opportunities and increased self confidence all go hand and hand with being able to drive.
Although the journey towards learning to drive can sometimes be scary, it can also be fun and exciting, we will be with you all the way through until you get your licence.
So let's start the journey here.
Why choose this driving school?
Not 2 Fast Not 2 Furious Driving School isn't about teaching you to drive to pass the drive test, there are plenty of other driving schools that try to do that, here we are more concerned about teaching you all the things you need to be a safe driver and by doing those things you will pass your test anyway. We want to teach you to find your own way while on your L plates, so that when you do pass your drive test you are used to making all the right decisions by yourself. We are very happy to work closely with your supervising drivers to make sure that we are all following the same approach and not confusing you. Parents are welcome to sit in on the driving lessons.
Our driving instructors have been awarded the prestigious Keys2Drive platinum accreditation which means that they are are in the top 3% of all the Keys2Drive instructors nationwide. So if you are thinking about making use of your free lesson, make sure you go with the top 3% and not the other 97% of instructors. We also have a 5 star rating on Facebook and google based on student reviews.
Reviews from our Clients
Frank is an amazing instructor! He helped build my confidence, taught me useful skills and showed me every possible route that I could get on the drive test. He was always on time for lessons and was always able to fit me into his schedule. Thanks to his teaching I was able to pass and get my red P... Read More
Frank was an amazing instructor, very encouraging and made me feel confident from my first lesson. At the end of each lesson, always gave me a summary of what went well and areas to practice before the next lesson. With Frank's guidance I was successful in passing my licence test. I would highly rec... Read More
Single Lesson ($50)
Double Lesson ($90)
30 minute taster lesson ($30)
If you cancel a lesson without giving 24 hours notice the follow cancellation fees apply
A Single Lesson $25
A Double Lesson $50